TETFUND recruitment – apply in the ongoing TETFUND recruitment exercise today. Visit the TETFUND recruitment portal to start your application. Read this article to understand how to participate in this TETFUND recruitment campaign.
Are you a Nigerian/ or a job seeker in search of job opportunities? Either way, here is an opportunity to start a career with the tertiary education trust fund agency. Similarly, the TETFUND agency is on a campaign to hire new workers.
Furthermore, the tertiary education trust fund (TETFUND) is a project management organization that was created with the primary goal of using funding and project management for the rehabilitation, restoration, and consolidation of Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
TETFUND offers supplemental support to all levels of public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The footprints of this agency are obvious in most tertiary institutions in the country. This is because the agency has contributed to the construction of several school buildings in almost all tertiary institutions in the country.
Also, TETFUND, in as much as it appears to be some kind of monetary donation or project, is an agency just like NAFDAC, NPA, and the rest. Consequentially, this agency hosts different career opportunities and functional staff.
The TETFUND recruitment is a way of hiring or recruiting people to work in the agency. This recruitment is a periodic exercise and the 2022 recruitment is the second of its kind. Recruitment into this agency for the 2022/2023 session is ongoing. Utilize this opportunity and apply for a job under TETFUND.
The TETFUND recruitment progresses in stages. Currently, the initial stage is ongoing. This refers to the online application at the recruitment portal. The later stages of the recruitment are the screening exercise and interview respectively.
Let us look at how to apply at the application portal, and also, the requirements for this application to be fruitful.
TETFUND Recruitment Requirements
The TETFUND is an agency in charge of providing financial support for the development of tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Sequel to this, a high level of organization, accountability and transparency are core characteristics of the institution.
In order to keep functioning properly, TETFUND must ensure that proper staff with efficient working skills and clear character are not lacking in the agency. Similar to this comes the periodic recruitment campaign. This recruitment is open to all.
However, the agency cannot accept all types of applications. This is due to the possible huge turn-up of applications and limited vacancies within the commission.
In order to salvage this issue, applicants for the TETFUND recruitment must have some qualifications which will determine the success of their application. These qualifications are the requirements for the TETFUND recruitment.
The requirements for TETFUND recruitment include:
- Firstly, applicants must have an identification document as Nigerians;
- Sequel to that, applicants will present a copy of any valid ID document;
- Furthermore, applicants are to be above 20 years of age and below 40 years of age at the time of application;
- Also, applicants must have the minimum of an SSCE, GCE, or any other O’ level certificate for educational status;
- However, applicants who are university graduates must present a university degree (minimum of a diploma) together with an NYSC discharge certificate;
- Besides, applicants without the NYSC discharge can submit an exemption letter instead;
- More so, applicants must have fluent communication skills in English and their local language;
- Additionally, all applicants must have fluent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Also, candidates must know how to operate, store and retrieve data from a computer and other ICT gadgets; and
- Finally, a document from an approved medical facility attesting to the state of your mental and physical health
TETFUND Recruitment Application
At this juncture, aspirants with those requirements above are to proceed with the application at the recruitment portal. Applying at the recruitment portal requires a mobile phone/personal computer and internet connection.
Follow these procedures to apply under the TETFUND recruitment at the recruitment portal:
- Start by going to the TETFUND Official Website;
- Next, register an account using your current details (such as your legal name, birthdate, phone number, and email address);
- Moreover, go ahead and double-check your identification papers to validate your eligibility;
- After that, the TETFUND recruitment application form is the next thing you request;
- Submit the application form after you’ve finished it;
- Whenever you are free, check your email or cell phone, depending on that which you registered with, for a response from the recruitment committee.
Applicants whose applications were successful will proceed to the screening exercise. These applicants will get directions on how to prepare for the screening exercise via email.
TETFUND Recruitment Deadline
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment deadline for 2022 has not yet been made public. Once it is revealed, we will let you know. Meanwhile, we that you keep visiting this post for updates on this recruitment campaign.
Otherwise, visit the TETFUND recruitment website to learn more.
In conclusion, visit our website at www.strousam.com for non-stop updates on prominent recruitments in Nigeria, job vacancies in different agencies and career advice.
Also, you can check out other ongoing recruitments into evergreen institutions or agencies in Nigeria below.