SPAR recruitment – the SPAR recruitment exercise is in progress. Register and apply for a job at www.sparnigeria.com. Join the new set of workers to be recruited in this recruitment exercise. Learn all about this recruitment exercise and how to apply now.
Are you idle and searching for a job? do you have any educational qualifications? Can you work in the marketing sector? then you should apply for a job at SPAR. SPAR is currently hiring new workers. Grab this opportunity and apply while this recruitment is still on. This article will assist you in that course.
The award-winning supermarket and department store brand SPAR in Nigeria provide its consumers with the broadest selection of goods at the most competitive pricing. This supermarket not only offers retail services but also permits customers to make transactions and shop from the comfort of their homes.
The origin of SPAR dates back to the creation of one dutch store in 1932. Today, SPAR is present in over 48 countries in the world and over 18,000 outlets in these countries. SPAR came into Nigeria in 2009 and the Artee group initiated this.
Since then till now, SPAR has gone on to win multiple awards of excellence in the country. it is regarded as one of the best superstores in the country.
However, SPAR cannot have achieved this kind of success without a flexible and tranSPARent system with the right staff to handle its rigorous activities. Therefore, having adequate workers is a top priority. Consequentially, SPAR embarks on regular recruitment exercises to replace old, retired, deceased, and dismissed workers.
Here, we are talking about one of these periodic recruitment exercises. The 2022/2023 SPAR recruitment exercise. Apply for a job at SPAR now.
SPAR Recruitment requirements
To apply for any job in SPAR Nigeria, you must possess the necessary qualifications. This is because SPAR is an international store with high standards. Staff must have the right ethical decorum for it to progress.
Sequel to that, the recruitment is mainly for aspirants with the right educational and work qualifications. These qualifications are the requirements for this recruitment exercise. They include:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, marriage, or naturalization.
- Sequel to that, applicants must possess an identification document (ID card or passport).
- Applicants must have good manners and be calm.
- Also, applicants should be able to work under mild pressure.
- Knowing how to use computers will be of more credit.
- You must have an NYSC discharged/exemption certificate if you are applying for professional positions.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and a B.Sc., NCE, HND, or OND certificate in a similar field from an accredited institution.
- Motivation to learn and put what you learned into practice for the growth of the enterprise.
- Will be ready to adapt and work in a new setting.
- Previous work experience of at least two years in a marketing company or a similar enterprise.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE)
- Maintenance of good personal hygiene
- Good communication/social skills.
SPAR Recruitment | how to apply
The SPAR recruitment starts with online registration and application. This application is online at the SPAR recruitment portal. To apply at the SPAR recruitment portal, follow these instructions accordingly:
- Firstly, visit the official SPAR recruitment website;
- Secondly, search and click on ‘career opportunities’ from the headings;
- Thirdly, search for a suitable job that matches your qualifications;
- Request for an application form matching the job you choose;
- Carefully go through the form and fill it with appropriate information;
- Upload all necessary documents like passport photograph, ID photograph, educational certificates, etc; and
- Finally, submit the application form, or save the form for future submission.
SPAR Recruitment deadline
In the meantime, there is no specific date as to when this SPAR recruitment will end. However, the recruitment is in stages. The first stage is the online application which is ongoing at the moment. The second stage will be a physical interview.
Furthermore, the second stage of the recruitment will commence following the end of the online application. This means that the application portal can be taken down anytime soon. Consequentially. Aspirants should not wait for a deadline before application. Apply as soon as possible.
Visit our website at www.strousam.com for similar updates. Also, feel free to air your opinions via the comment section below. Finally, share this post on social media to create awareness.