Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023 is a USA Scholarship for all international students who wish to study in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for master’s studies.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships Program covers tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program.
Any Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world (USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda).
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,400 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries.
Also, Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops the capacity of peace and development professionals to become effective catalysts for peace.
The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field-study expenses.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace.
Each year, The Rotary Foundation awards up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities
However, Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
Our Mission in The Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023
We provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through our fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
What we do
Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. Our 46,000+ clubs work together to:
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
- Protect the environment
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
As a global network that strives to build a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change.
Rotary values diversity and celebrates the contributions of people of all backgrounds, regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, color, abilities, religion, socioeconomic status, culture, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Rotary Peace Fellowships Summary
- Firstly, Level of Study: Masters
- Secondly, Institution(s): See List Above
- Study in: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda
- Program Period: 15 to 24 months for Master’s degree programs, 3- month Professional development certificate program
- Deadline: May 15, 2023 (annual)
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities are awarded each year.
- Lastly, Opportunity Focus Areas: Peace, International Development, and Leadership.
Application timeline for the Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023 Scholarship
Our programs, grants, and fellowships focus on creating environments where peace can be built and maintained.
We see peace not as an abstract concept but as a living, dynamic expression of human development.
Peacebuilding is a cornerstone of our mission as a humanitarian service organization, and it is one of Rotary’s areas of focus.
The channels of activity through which our members make their mark on the world.
Rotary believes that if concerned citizens work together to create peace locally, lasting change can happen globally.
The 2023-24 Rotary Peace Fellowship application is now closed. The 2024-25 Rotary Peace Fellowship application will be available in February 2023.
However every year, districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.e
Rotary Peace Fellowships Coverage
Rotary Peace Fellowships covers
- Firstly, Tuition and fees,
- Then Room and board,
- Round-trip transportation,
- All internship and field-study expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Rotary Peace Fellowships
Rotary Peace Fellowships are designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Firstly, Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Secondly, Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Thirdly, Excellent leadership skills
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
- Take the eligibility quiz.
Choose the program that’s right for you
Master’s degree programs
Accepted candidates study peace and development issues with research-informed teaching and a diverse student body.
The programs last 15 to 24 months and include a two- to three-month field study, which participants design themselves.
The professional development certificate program
During the one-year blended learning program, experienced peace and development professionals with diverse backgrounds gain practical skills to promote peace within their communities and across the globe.
Fellows complete field studies and they also design and carry out a social change initiative. This program is intended for working professionals.
However, Fellows earn a post-graduate diploma upon completion of the program- Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships?
To apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships, the following instructions must be followed:
- Firstly, Review the application guidelines and check the eligibility requirements and restrictions.
- Secondly, Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer.
- Thirdly, Prepare your application, including your resume/CV, essays, academic or professional recommendations, transcripts, and test scores.
- Moreover, Contact your local Rotary district before submitting your application to request an interview. District endorsement is a required component of the application process
- Complete an interview with district representatives. Districts must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
- Then, Await notice of the election results in November. If you are chosen for a fellowship, you will be told at which Peace Center you will study.
- Finally, Apply for admission to the university where your Peace Center is located. Being selected for the fellowship does not mean you have been admitted to the university.
We work differently in The Rotary Peace Fellowships
The Rotary Peace Fellowships: Our multidisciplinary perspective helps us see challenges in unique ways.
Rotary Peace Fellowships: We apply leadership and expertise to social issues — and find unique solutions.
We act responsibly: Our passion and perseverance create lasting change.
Finally, We make a difference at home and around the world: Our members can be found in your community and across the globe.