NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment – are you looking forward to working as an Adhoc staff in the national population commission? Do you know of the six selected local governments eligible for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment?
The national population council, NPC are currently recruiting Adhoc workers for the 2023 trial census. This recruitment exercise is targeted to hire about 10,000 people from different parts of the country. The recruitment is currently ongoing at the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment website.
Furthermore, the national population commission’s manager, Mr. Inuwa Jalingo gave some incentives prior to this recruitment. This incentive came from Abuja following the portal’s launch for this NPC Adhoc staff recruitment.
Also, it stated that this NPC Adhoc staff recruitment is open only to selected local governments in the six geopolitical zones in the country.
This suggests that the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment application form can only be filled out and submitted at the recruitment portal by candidates who reside in the chosen Local Government Areas (LGAs) from 6 States within the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The eligible states and local governments for NPC Adhoc staff recruitment
The following are the selected local government areas that are eligible for this recruitment exercise:
|S/N||Geopolitical zone||Selected states||selected Local government area|
|1||North-east zone||Adamawa state||Tongo LGA|
|2||North-central zone||Nasarawa state||Karu LGA|
|3||North-west zone||Katsina state||Daura LGA|
|4||South-east zone||Anambra state||Idemili South LGA|
|5||South-south zone||Bayelsa state||Brass LGA|
|6||South-west zone||Ogun state||Imeko-Afon LGA|
Consequentially, only indigenes of these local governments above can access the Adhoc staff application form.
In this article, we shall look at the application for NPC Adhoc staff recruitment. Furthermore, you will also learn the requirements for this recruitment and how to apply. Meanwhile, let us proceed to the recruitment requirements.
NPC Adhoc staff recruitment requirements
Already, we have learnt the first and inevitable requirement for participating in this recruitment exercise. Which is that applicants must be indigenes of the six selected local government areas in Nigeria.
However, there are other requirements for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitments. These requirements can be found on the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment website. They include:
- All applicants will have a document to identify as Nigerians and indigenes of the eligible states;
- Similarly, applicants will require a local government certificate of origin for proper identification;
- Furthermore, applicants are to be above 20 years of age and below 40 years of age before applying;
- Also, applicants must have the minimum of an SSCE, GCE, or any other O’ level certificate for educational status;
- However, applicants who are university graduates must present a university degree together with an NYSC discharge certificate. Applicants without the NYSC discharge can submit an exemption letter instead;
- More so, applicants must have fluent communication skills in English and their local language;
- Finally, candidates must know how to operate, store and retrieve data from a computer and other ICT gadgets.
NPC Adhoc staff recruitment portal
The NPC Adhoc staff recruitment portal is a simple website on the internet. This website which is for the recruitment of new Adhoc staff is geo-fenced. Similarly, this implies that only the visitors in selected areas can access it.
Earlier on, we listed the states and local governments which are eligible for this NPC Adhoc recruitment. Also, only indigenes of those areas can access the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment portal.
In order to participate in this recruitment exercise, applicants must obtain and fill out the application form in the recruitment portal. Similarly, this portal is very important in NPC Adhoc staff recruitment.
In addition, indigenes of the eligible local government areas can proceed to the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment portal with their documents for the application.
How to apply in the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment
Having learnt the requirements for this recruitment, let us look at how to apply too. However, note that this process can only work for indigenes of the eligible local government areas. In addition, you can check the last part of this article for other prominent recruitments if you are illegible for this one.
Follow the steps highlighted below to apply for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment:
- Firstly, visit the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment portal;
- Secondly, register an account with your current details; state of origin and local government is prior;
- Furthermore, proceed to verify your documents to prove your locality;
- Afterwards, your request an application form;
- Furthermore, fill out the application form and submit;
- Finally, await a response through your email or mobile phone address – depending on which was used for registration.
The NPC Adhoc staff recruitment is ongoing at the recruitment portal. Also, the deadline for this application has not been announced.
However, you can visit the NPC official website for more information.
In conclusion, visit our website at www.strousam.com for regular updates on current recruitments, job vacancies and scholarship forums. Finally, use the comment box to share your thoughts or opinion on the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment.