Nottingham University China Global Full Scholarships is currently available for all International Students that wish to study in China.
Founded in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
In fields like satellite technology, the environment, education, and law, it has teaching and research links with China.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China?
UNNC uses cutting-edge teaching and evaluation approaches to enable students to think independently and creatively.
UNNC also provides a vibrant student experience through excellent accommodation, sporting, and dining facilities.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is delighted to offer Nottingham University China 2023 Scholarships for brilliant students.
The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for international students
Who is going to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university?
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Ningbo, China
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Masters)
Eligibility for Nottingham University China 2023 Scholarships for International Students
- Be an overseas/HMT applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry; or AAAAA in GCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
- Be an overseas/HMT applicant who submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement. Aaving achieved at minimum requirements of UK first class (70) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a Chinese national
- meet the requirements of the China Scholarship Council
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an unconditional offer to start a full-time Ph.D. course in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK with a start date that falls on or between 1 October 2023 and 1 February 2024
- identify a CSC-authorized unit to process your CSC stipends application*
Applicants with conditional offers may be considered providing you have already met all English language requirements such as IELTS or TOEFL.
* expansion at the bottom under the “China Scholarship Council Conditions” section:
“*China Scholarship Council will not process individual applications, applicants will therefore need to identify the authorized unit that will be handling their applications.
The list of authorized units can be found on the CSC website
Power your research with our China Scholarship Council Research Excellence Scholarship.
Covering tuition fees and a monthly living allowance, in partnership with the China Scholarship Council.
We are offering scholarships with 100% of tuition fees covered by the University of Nottingham and a stipend of £1,200 per month for living expenses including healthcare insurance from the China Scholarship Council.
The China Scholarship Council and Nottingham University China 2023 Scholarships will also cover the costs of your air travel between China and the UK.
Please note these conditions are subject to CSC updates, please check the China Scholarship Council website for the most up-to-date terms and conditions.
These scholarships are open to high-achieving international students from China studying a three-year Ph.D. course with an additional year to prepare their thesis.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award
Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth RMB 110,000 per student, the equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees respectively.
This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only. The fees will be waived from students’ first year’s tuition fee or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is paid.
Duration of Award
How to Apply: Separated application for Nottingham Global Full Scholarship is required.
In order to complete the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship application, a filled scholarship application form is required to submit to email@example.com by the designated deadline.
In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered for the next eligible scholarships available should he/she misses the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as undergraduate degree students at UNNC.
After receiving confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form here via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: You must provide two references, an English Language test score report, a copy of your passport (international applicants) or ID card, an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
You must also make an application to the China Scholarship Council if you are shortlisted by the University of Nottingham.
Successful candidates will only be granted the tuition fee scholarship if both the University of Nottingham and the China Scholarship Council select you to receive funding, i.e.
you must be successful with the stipend application to the China Scholarship Council to receive the tuition fee scholarship from the University of Nottingham.
China Scholarship Council conditions
Please note the China Scholarship Council will not process individual applications.
Applicants will therefore need to identify the authorized unit that will be handling their applications.
The list of authorized units can be found on the CSC website.
University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) Mobility Scholarships
This scholarship will be awarded to exchange and study abroad students (not including Nottingham UK and Malaysia campuses).
We are happy to announce a total of 500,000 RMB of scholarship funds o all incoming students.
Successful applicants will be selected by their academic performance at their home universities
This scholarship will be awarded to approximately 50% of all applicants.
The successful applicant will be awarded a one-off payment of 6,000 RMB each.
This scholarship will be paid into students’ bank accounts one month after registration day each semester.
All candidates will be issued a scholarship certificate.
- Candidates must be from outside of mainland China and hold a valid passport or ID from that country or region.
- Candidates must be full-time applicants who apply for the UNNC mobility program.
- Candidates should demonstrate high levels of academic performance.
- Candidates should be nominated by their home institutions/agents.