NIS recruitment – are you searching for a job in the Nigeria immigration service? Register and apply for any job in the Nigeria immigration service by visiting the NIS recruitment portal.
The Nigeria immigration service is one of the agencies in the country with the most lucrative job opportunities. This agency currently recruiting new workers.
The ongoing NIS recruitment is an online recruitment process. This makes it easy and as well difficult for people to participate depending on their literacy. However, here is a solution to that.
Consequentially, this article is a guide for those who are searching for means to participate in the ongoing NIS recruitment. Here, you will learn about the qualifications for this recruitment, and where and how to apply.
Additionally, we will give you other details that may be significant during the application process
In order to completely understand the ideas made in this post, we strongly advise that you read everything from beginning to end.
Requirements for the NIS Recruitment
The Nigerian immigration service aspires to be a contemporary, effective, and efficient immigration agency. This can only be achieved with strict management, and a properly trained and motivated staff.
As a result, the organization can only consider applicants who meet a particular standard of qualification. These standards of qualification are the only requirements for NIS recruitment.
We kindly ask you to carefully review these requirements as they will determine whether or not you are accepted into the service. The requirements for the NIS recruitment include:
- First of all, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be from Nigeria;
- In the sequel to that, all applicants must have a valid identification document (National identity card, voter’s card, driving license, international passport, or national identity number slip);
- At the time of application, applicants must be around the ages of 18 and 35;
- Those submitting an application for employment-based on experience must not be older than 45 at the time of submission;
- In addition to the aforementioned requirement, candidates must provide a current birth certificate or a declaration of age affidavit;
- A duly signed certificate of origin from your state;
- You must possess a B.Sc. certificate, a B.ED, a B.A. in education, an HND, an OND, or an NCE certificate. O-level diploma with five (5) courses, including English and mathematics, earning credits;
- Holders of a B.Sc. and HND must possess an NYSC certificate or a letter of exemption;
- Applicants must possess good speaking skills and writing skills;
- Computer literacy is also important;
- You must possess a certificate from a government medical facility attesting to your physical and mental fitness.
Aspirants who are interested but have certain medical or postural issues should not apply.
Candidates with any of the following are not to apply: speech impairments, poor vision, hearing impairment, severely malformed teeth, obesity, knock-knees, Lordosis (pot belly), Kyphosis (hunchback), Scoliosis (bent shoulder), and more.
Also, aspirants with amputation of any body part and any other physical defect not already mentioned are not eligible. Women who are pregnant should not apply for this recruitment campaign.
NIS recruitment | Application at the recruitment portal
The application under the NIS recruitment is online and also free. The portal for the application is given below. Finally, the most crucial section of this article is approaching. We have kept our promise to advise you on how to submit an application for the NIS.
The steps are as follows for applying under the NIS:
- Firstly, visit the NIS official recruitment website;
- On the website, search and click on ‘Application Guidelines’;
- Click on the ‘jobs and careers’ option;
- select ‘available spaces’;
- then proceed to register with a valid email address;
- Fill in all your necessary details;
- Proceed to the Verification of your application; and
- Finally, submit the NIS application form.
NIS Recruitment | Application deadline
The application deadline for NISrecruitment has not yet been announced. However, as there is still time to apply, it is advised to do so while recruitment is still underway. Additionally, we will keep you informed about this recruitment process, so come back soon.
In conclusion, visit us @www.strousam.com for more updates. For the benefit of the doubt, use the comment section to air your thoughts on this article. Also, endeavor to share this post with others.