NikeGold Trading Bot is an MLM acquisition opportunity. Thus, it is run via a telegram bot, possessed and handled by anonymous individuals.
In the USA, the person spearheading this Trading Bot is Known as Sean Tillery. However, Tillery runs and stimulates frauds via Wealth Builders Network Educational Services (WBNES).
NickGold Company Overview
Unfortunately, whoever operates or holds this AI Telegram bot strategy seems to be trying so hard to hide their identity from the public, and with good reason
The company is using Nike’s name illegally that’s a copyright infringement and who would like to be sued by a great corporate?
The license is unidentified:
This guy called Sean Tillery claims that he was presented with this AI Bot passive income system and chose not to handle it until he has seen that it lasted more than 8 months.
After the 8th month mark, Tillery claims he subsidized $50 worth of BTC to ‘witness’ what would occur.
But miraculously after he argues that he got paid out his returns, so he decided to go public and promote it to ‘help’ the masses.
Though Sean claims to have a background in the military along with being an Entrepreneur. Unfortunately, his claims are not confirmed.
NikeGold Trading Bot Sign-Up Cost
Signing up for affiliates and network marketing distributions is complimentary while signing up as a passive investor will cost a minimum of $100 worth of crypto (BTC, ETH, DASH, DOGECOIN, Litecoin, and TRX).
NikeGold Sign-Up Procedures
Follow the procedures below to successfully sign up for this Trading Bot:
- First, put in your sponsor username (the name you’ll like to be referred to as)
- Then, enter your real name
- After that, enter your Email ID, number, and password
- Click on the Select Country section
- Lastly, hit the Register now button.
NikeGold Sign-In Procedures
To successfully Sign In, carefully follow these steps:
- Type in your sponsor username and enter your password
- Then, click on Sign In
But what if you forgot your password? Worry not, just click on the Forgot Password. When the page opens, type in the Username ID of the account you forgot the password.
NickGold Trading Bot’s Compensation Plan
NickGold Trading Bot affiliates sponsor in cryptocurrency on the assurance of a sedentary day-to-day recovery. Below are the investments:
- Silver Plan – Invest $100 to $299,000 and recover 0.714% a day
- Gold Plan – Invest $300,000 to $499,999 and recover 1.5% a day
- Premium Plan – Invest $500,000 or more and recover 2.4% a day
NikeGold Trading Bot settles recoveries for 180 days, after which another sponsorship is required to continue acquiring more funds.
NikeGold Trading Bot settles referral commissions on sponsored funds, down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- Level 1 – (Affiliates you recruited) – 5%
- Level 2 – 2%
- Level 3 – 1%
Below is an image description:
Recommended Post: Eric Dalius SEC | Saivian’s Ponzi Securities Fraud Settlement
Looking at the company’s records, I would say that it is a scam. Let’s see the facts:
- The owner of the company is Anonymous
- The name of the company appears to be copyrighted from NIKE
- The company is not legally documented anywhere to offer securities
- The company lied about being documented
- There’s no evidence of revenue created by any AI Bot
- Unsustainable ROI
I have a hunch that Tiller is behind this platform and is just lying about not knowing who the owners are. Furthermore, he honestly came up with some magic AI Telegram bot that could place 2.4% every day into his bag.
So why would he need any spontaneous stranger? Why would he need a network compensation plan and affiliates to push sales?
Moreover, If he can produce this kind of profit, he would just have to carry a huge investor loan and silently generate Billions of dollars for himself.
Moreover, I have witnessed numerous individuals, corporations, and designs come and go in my years online. Also, I know individuals who have decades of knowledge in the MLM industry (since the ’80s) and have been online since 2006 (as an affiliate marketer) and this is different.
- Xifra Lifestyle Review | Benefit Compensation Plan | Legit or Scam, Sign Up
- EminiFX Review | Registration & Compensation Plans | Legit or Scam
- Hawkit Login | Sign Up | Perform Tasks & Earn, Legit Or Scam