NERC recruitment 2022 – the 2022 recruitment into the Nigeria electricity regulatory commission (NERC) is in progress. Visit www.nerc.gov.ng to register and start processing your application. This article contains every information to help you as you participate in this recruitment exercise.
The Nigeria electricity regulatory commission (NERC) was established in 2005. From its inception, the commission is vested with the power to govern the performance requirements of all electrical license holders and keep track of results to make sure that they are fulfilled and maintained.
Also, the commission works hand in hand with the power holding company of Nigeria (PHCN) to provide electricity services to all parts of the country.
This commission has its headquarters in Abuja and many other district branches in several states in the country. Together, the NERC branches all work together on the maintenance of electrical licenses in Nigeria.
More so, NERC presents career opportunities that can be sort by Nigerians. This year, the commission is recruiting workers for various career opportunities in the commission.
Also, the recruitment is completely free and easy to go about. Therefore, we implore all unemployed youths or those in search of better jobs to utilize this opportunity and participate in this recruitment.
This article will help in the course of the NERC recruitment 2022 processes, the requirements for the recruitment and where to apply.
NERC Recruitment 2022 requirements
The Nigeria electricity regulatory commission is an important national body. Sequel to this, all those who have an interest in working in the Nigeria electricity regulatory commission must have certain qualifications.
Similarly, these qualifications are the requirements for this recruitment.
Moreover, there are different career opportunities with different requirements for people in different fields under the NERC. Consequentially, we shall give the general requirements for this recruitment. Also, you can visit the NERC 2022 recruitment portal to learn more about this.
The general requirements for the NERC recruitment include:
- First of all, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be from Nigeria;
- In the sequel to that, all applicants must have a valid identification document (National identity card, voter’s card, driving license, international passport, or national identity number slip);
- At the time of application, applicants must be around the ages of 18 and 35;
- Also, those submitting an application for employment based on experience must not be older than 45 at the time of submission;
- In addition to the requirement above, candidates must provide a current birth certificate or a declaration of age affidavit;
- Also, a certificate from your local government of origin for identification;
- Furthermore, you must possess a B.Sc. certificate, a B.ED, a B.A. in education, an HND, an OND, or an NCE certificate. O-level diploma with five (5) courses, including English and mathematics, earning credits;
- Holders of a B.Sc. and HND must possess an NYSC certificate or a letter of exemption;
- Applicants must possess good speaking skills and writing skills;
- Nonetheless, applicants must have the skills for operating and manipulating ICT gadgets ;
- Finally, you must possess a certificate from a government medical facility attesting to your physical and mental fitness.
At this point, if you have all these requirements, then you are okay to proceed to the NERC 2022 recruitment portal for application.
NERC 2022 recruitment application process
Application into the NERC during the NERC 2022 recruitment is done online at the recruitment portal. To participate in this recruitment and apply for jobs under the commission, aspirants must register and fill out the application form.
Follow the steps below to register and apply for jobs under the NERC 2022 recruitment:
- First of all, visit the NERC 2022 recruitment website;
- On the website, search and click on ‘NERC recruitment’;
- Afterwards, click on the ‘jobs and careers’ option;
- Sequentially, click on the ‘available spaces’ option;
- Afterwards, proceed to register with a valid email address;
- Fill in all your necessary details;
- Proceed to the Verification of your application; and
- Finally, submit the NERC 2022 recruitment application form.
NERC 2022 recruitment deadline
The deadline for the NERC 2022 recruitment is 15th July 2022. Consequentially, applications are accepted at the recruitment portal until that day.
However, the job slots in the commission are limited, and the recruitment is to fill in these slots. Therefore, applications that come in after the job vacancies have been occupied are invalid. Sequel to this, aspirants are to hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
In conclusion, endeavour to visit this post regularly to remain updated on the status of this recruitment. Also, you can make your own research by visiting the NERC 2022 recruitment portal.
Finally, visit our website at www.strousam.com for regular updates on recruitments like this, job vacancies in Nigeria, and other similar updates. Also, you are free to share your ideas on this article via the comment section.