NAFDAC recruitment process – apply for a job as a NAFDAC operative, manager, inspector, and many more at www.nafdac.com.ng. learn all about this recruitment and how to place a job application to NAFDAC today. Requirements for the application are also included in this post.
NAFDAC is currently hiring new employees for the organization. This recruitment is online and totally free. The NAFDAC recruitment process is available on the NAFDAC recruitment page, and applications are accepted.
The online application is the initial step in this hiring process. In order to accomplish this and apply for a position, you must first register on their website.
This post will provide you with comprehensive instructions on how to take part in the NAFDAC recruitment process.
NAFDAC, the nation’s agency for food and drug administration and control, was founded in 1992.
The organization oversees and regulates the production of foods, medicines, cosmetics, chemicals, and other items referred to as regulated products, as well as their export, import, advertising, distribution, sales, and consumption.
NAFDAC conducts tests and supervisions to ensure that all products imported or produced locally in the country are of appropriate standards.
They also engage in a variety of actions to guarantee that consumers may purchase high-quality goods.
By generating numerous job possibilities, the agency helps the economy to grow. The organization needs sufficient staff to assist in performing its tasks in the nation, thus, they are out to hire new employees.
The NAFDAC recruitment process is a means that the organization uses to connect with persons around the country who are unemployed and would like to work for the organization.
If you are still looking for work or prefer greener pastures, we suggest that you take advantage of this opportunity. You will benefit from this information as we proceed.
NAFDAC Recruitment Application Requirements
Due to the unavoidable repercussions of any inefficiency in its operation, NAFDAC is a crucial institution for the nation. Every institution with vital responsibilities has to maintain its integrity.
Doing this involves having rigid and transparent management, with effective staffing.
Consequentially, the organization can only hire qualified individuals to promote and preserve public health. The requirements for the NAFDAC recruitment are high, but it is worth it as public health is on the line.
Interested applicants for jobs under the national agency for food and drug administration and control are to fulfill all of the following:
- Firstly, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Sequel to that, all applicants must present a valid identification document (National identity card, voter’s card, driving license, international passport, or national identity number slip);
- At the time of application, applicants must be around the ages of 18 and 35;
- Those submitting an application for employment based on experience must not be older than 45 at the time of submission;
- In addition to the aforementioned requirement, candidates must provide a current birth certificate or a declaration of age affidavit;
- A duly signed certificate of origin from your state;
- You must possess a B.Sc. certificate, a B.ED, a B.A. in education, an HND, an OND, or an NCE certificate. O-level diploma with five (5) courses, including English and maths;
- Holders of a B.Sc. and HND must possess an NYSC certificate or a letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy;
- You must possess a certificate from a government medical facility attesting to your physical and mental fitness.
How to Apply under the NAFDAC Recruitment Process
The application portal for the NAFDAC recruitment process is currently closed. However, it is only right that you understand how to apply when the recruitment portal opens.
We will lead you in the direction of the procedures for submitting a job application. Pay attention to these instructions and follow them.
Follow the guidelines below to submit an application for the NAFDAC recruitment process successfully:
- First of all, you have to visit the NAFDAC official website;
- Click on ‘Recruitment portal’;
- Register an account (for new users). If you already have an account with NAFDAC, then just proceed to log in with your registration details;
- After the login to your account, select ‘Available jobs’;
- You will fill out a form. Fill the form slowly and carefully with authentic information;
- Proceed to upload all required documents (your educational certificates, birth certificate, local government certificates, etc.), all uploads must not exceed 100kb;
- Print out the submission slip after submitting the form.
NAFDAC Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for its recruitment process has not been announced by the national agency for food and drug administration and control.
However, the recruitment process won’t be over anytime soon. This is due to the fact that the application period for the employment portal has not yet begun.
We will keep updating this article as the NAFDAC recruitment process continues. To stay informed, we suggest you stop by often.
Visit us at www.strousam.com for similar updates like this one. In case there is any question about this article, we will attend to your questions through the comment section below. Also, share this post with friends and on social media.