NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – the list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian airforce recruitment exercise has been released. Download the pdf and check if your name is on the shortlist. The pdf of the NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 is in this article.
NAF- Nigerian air force- is on a recruitment exercise for the 2022/2023 set. This recruitment is ongoing and currently about to enter the second stage.
The first stage of the NAF 2022/2023 recruitment is the just concluded online registration and application. During the online application, aspirants apply to enter the force with necessary requirements, at the recruitment portal.
Furthermore, applicants whose application is approved by the NAF recruitment committee will proceed with the physical screening exercise. Sequel to that, the NAF 2022 shortlist is the list of all applicants whose applications were successful and eligible to proceed to the next stage.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Recruitment portal | Application form
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment | NPA recruitment portal
The pdf of the NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 contains the name of applicants from all eligible states in the country whose application under the NAF 2022 recruitment was approved.
Therefore, applicants/participants of the NAF 2022 recruitment should download and check for their names on this shortlist. Besides, only the NAF 2022 shortlisted candidates can proceed to the screening exercise.
Nonetheless, check if you are among the NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 and start preparing for the screening exercise. This article will assist you to access the pdf for NAF shortlisted candidates. Also, we will guide you on what next to do if you are a shortlisted candidate.
NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF
The NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 pdf is a pdf file containing the names of the NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 from all states in Nigeria. This pdf file can be downloaded online from the NAF recruitment portal.
Consequentially, the process of accessing the list of NAF shortlisted candidates is very easy. However, we shall highlight the steps to follow while doing this. This is for the benefit of some who are not adept with the internet and its applications.
Therefore, sequentially adhere to the steps here to be able to access or even download the list of NAF shortlisted candidates for 2022:
- First and foremost, you will go to the official website for this recruitment – the NAF recruitment portal;
- Afterward, click on the list of NAF 2022 shortlisted candidates;
- Sequentially, a page will load. This page contains instructions on the screening exercise (date, batches and venue), and the list of NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 for the NAF 2022 trades/non-tradesmen/women recruitment;
- Similarly, scroll down to the fourth page to access the list of NAF shortlisted candidates 2022. The names are arranged in chronological order. This implies that the list for Abia state comes first and that of Zamfara comes last;
- However, you have to locate the list for your state and carefully go through it to check if you are inclusive;
- Also, you can decide to download the pdf to your phone or take a screenshot for future use;
- Finally, do not forget to crosscheck if your application ID matches your name.
That is all for checking the NAF 2022 shortlist.
Meanwhile, this is just a step to the main event. The screening exercise which is the second part of this recruitment process is fast approaching. Therefore, it is important for all shortlisted candidates to start preparing prior to the screening exercise.
NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is the second phase of the NAF 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. All applicants whose names appear in the list of NAF 2022 shortlisted candidates are to attend the screening exercise.
Furthermore, the screening exercise refers to a series of interviews by the NAF recruitment selection board.
The screening exercise will start on the 27th of June and end on the 28th of August 2022. However, the screening exercise will be held at the Nigerian air force base in Kaduna, but in batches.
Batches for NAF Shortlisted Candidates Screening Exercise
The following are the different batches for the NAF screening exercise and the states under each batch:
|Bauchi||Akwa ibom||Ebonyi||Katsina||Jigawa||Cross river||Kano||Kebbi|
Candidates from the states in each batch belong to those batches i.e. a person from Imo state is in batch G, and one from Lagos is in batch B. Each batch has the date for its own screening exercise. Shortlisted candidates are to appear at the NAF base in Kaduna when it’s their batch’s turn.
The date for the screening for each batch are as follows:
- Batch A – 27 June to 3 July 2022
- Batch B – 4 July to 10 July 2022
- Batch C – 11 July to 17 July 2022
- Batch D – 18 July to 24 July 2022
- Batch E – 25 July to 31 July 2022
- Batch F – 1 august to 7 august 2022
- Batch G – 8 august to 14 august 2022
- Batch H – 15 august to 21 august 2022.
NAF Shortlisted Candidates Screening Requirements
Shortlisted candidates who are to appear at the NAF base in Kaduna for their screening exercise, are to come with some materials. These materials are the requirements for the screening exercise.
The requirements for the NAF shortlisted candidates screening exercise include:
- Firstly, a NIN slip for identification;
- Furthermore, WAEC, NECO, OR NABTEB scratch card is necessary for verification of the results
- Also, their credentials, both in original form and in photocopies;
- two white polo;
- Two blue shorts;
- A pair of canvas;
- Two sanitary face masks; and
- A hand sanitiser.
Note: failure to appear at the NAF base in Kaduna on the date stipulated for the screening of your batch will lead to disqualification. No excuses will be tolerated.
In conclusion, all NAF 2022 shortlisted candidates should start getting their materials ready for the screening exercise. Also, you can visit the NAF 2022 recruitment portal for more information on this recruitment exercise.
Finally, visit our website at www.strousam.com for regular updates on ongoing recruitments, job vacancies and career advice. In addition, questions on the NAF 2022 shortlisted candidates will be attended to in the comment section.
NAFDAC Recruitment Process | Registration portal
NIS Recruitment | Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment Portal
EEDC Recruitment | Available positions for 2022/2023 recruitment
Nigeria prison service recruitment | Apply for jobs in the prison service
Leave a Reply