NAF recruitment 2022 – apply for the ongoing NAF recruitment now! Register and apply for the Nigeria airmen/airwomen and DSSC 2022 recruitment by visiting the Nigerian air force recruitment portal. Learn how to participate in this online recruitment from this article.
The Nigerian air force, NAF is currently on a recruitment exercise. The NAF recruitment 2022 is an opportunity for Nigerian men and women who look forward to serving in the military to apply and possibly join the force.
In order to help you accomplish this fit, we provide every piece of information that will propel your application process. This includes little knowledge of the Nigerian air force, the NAF recruitment 2022, the recruitment requirements, and where and how to apply.
Also read: NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Application Results Out! | Check It Now
The Nigerian air force is a component of the Nigerian armed forces. Subsequently, the Nigerian air force control and maintain national security by monitoring and carrying out all aerial tasks of the armed forces.
The creation of the Nigerian air force started in 1962 after Nigeria participated in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanzania. However, NAF was officially established in 1964, after which followed the assistance of the German air force assistance group to become what it is today.
The Nigerian air force is a very dignified body in Nigeria. This is because of the high disciplinary and humanitarian standards that govern their activities. Also, the lucrative career opportunities in the force make it a big target for opportunists.
Consequentially, this 2022 recruitment exercise is another opportunity to join the Nigerian air force. Follow the guidelines in this article to apply for entry into the Nigerian air force.
The first phase of this recruitment is the online application at the application portal. Also, the application portal is open and the application is currently ongoing. Hurry and apply now before it is too late.
NAF Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The NAF recruitment 2022 is open for all Nigerians to participate. However, not all applications will be received. This is because only applicants with certain requirements will be taken into the force.
The qualifications that guarantee an applicant’s application into the force are the requirements for this recruitment. Therefore, the requirements for the NAF recruitment 2022 include:
- First of all, all applicants must have a document to identify as Nigerians;
- Sequel to that, applicants will present a copy of any valid ID document ( ID document can be a national ID card, national identification number slip, or any other not specified here);
- Similarly, applicants will require a state certificate of origin and a local government certificate of origin for proper identification;
- Furthermore, applicants are to be above 20 years of age and below 40 years of age at the time of application;
- Also, applicants must have the minimum of an SSCE, GCE, or any other O’ level certificate for educational status;
- However, applicants who are university graduates must present a university degree (minimum of a diploma) together with an NYSC discharge certificate;
- Besides, applicants without the NYSC discharge can submit an exemption letter instead;
- More so, applicants must have fluent communication skills in English and their local language;
- Additionally, all applicants must have fluent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Finally, a document from an approved medical facility attesting to the state of your mental and physical health.
Aspirants are to ensure that they have or meet all the qualifications here before proceeding to the application proper. However, candidates are to have these requirements ready and apply before the recruitment deadline.
NAF Recruitment 2022 – Application
Aspirants who meet all the qualifications for the NAF 2022 recruitment, and have all the necessary documents are those to apply under this recruitment. Application to the NAF during the NAF recruitment 2022 is very easy and free. However, the processes may confuse you if you are not prepared.
To this end, we shall give you all the steps to follow while applying for this recruitment. These steps are as follows:
- Start by going to the NAF recruitment portal;
- Select the program you want to apply for viz airmen/airwomen recruitment or DSSC service;
- Next, create an account with your current information (your official name, your date of birth, mobile and email addresses, etc.);
- Additionally, proceed to verify your identification documents to confirm your qualification;
- Next, you ask for the NAF recruitment application form;
- Afterwards, complete and submit the application form;
- When you are ready, check your email or cell phone, depending on how you registered, for a response from the recruitment board.
NAF Recruitment 2022 Application Deadline
The deadline for the online application for the NAF recruitment 2022 is not yet out. However, recruitment has been in progress for some time now, and it is predictable that it will be coming to an end soon.
To this end, applicants who have not applied should hurry and do so. Also, applicants who have submitted their applications should check the NAF shortlisted candidates 2022 list.
Is the NAF application form for 2022 out? Yes the NAF application form is out and available in the recruitment portal.
Is the Nigerian Air force shortlist for 2022 out? Yes, the list of NAF shortlisted candidates for 2022 is out. Visit NAF shortlisted candidates pdf to download it.
Is the NAF recruitment still on? The NAF recruit is currently in progress at the NAF recruitment portal.
How can I enter the Nigerian Air Force? The Nigerian air force, NAF is currently on a recruitment exercise. The NAF recruitment 2022 is an opportunity for Nigerian men and women who look forward to serving in the military to apply and possibly join the force.
Which recruitment form is out in Nigeria? NAF recruitment form, NERC recruitment form, Shoprite recruitment form, Ericsson recruitment form…
NERC Recruitment 2022 | nerc.gov.ng Application Portal
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Recruitment portal | Application form
EEDC Recruitment | Available positions for 2022/2023 recruitment
Dangote Group Recruitment | Apply Now At The Recruitment Portal
Leave a Reply