Kippa is known as a financial management solution for merchants in Africa. They started with a simple bookkeeping mobile app that substitutes the physical record books for African small business owners.
African merchants are brought into the digital ecosystem using Kippa for bookkeeping.
Kippa is led by a team that challenges the status quo, with more than 1 year of experience across the board.
Kippa has at least 2 known executive team members which include persons like Kennedy Ekezie-Joseph who is the Founder and CEO of the company.
Kippa’s Technology Stack
Kippa uses more than 3 web technology tools on its platform. These are tools like hosting, SSL, and framework among many more.
Each of these web technology has other technologies that are being used
Hosting has 40 technologies used, some of these technologies are listed below:
SSL has 10 technologies used, which include:
The framework also has 10 technologies, including:
You might be wondering how to Join this amazing platform, well we got your back, follow through this article and learn how to successfully Sign up (become an agent), log in, and Reset your password.
How to Sign Up to Kippa
Signing up to Kippa is very simple, just follow the steps below:
- Enter your first name
- Then your last name
- Next, type your Email address
- Then your phone number
- Put in a strong Assess code (5 Digit)
- Repeat the Assess code to confirm it
- Then click on Create Account
If you already have an account and want to log in instead, take the steps below to achieve that.
How to Login to Kippa
Logging into any platform as we all know is very easy and just takes seconds, in the Kippa login all you need is:
- The phone number you used in creating the account, and
- The 5 digit Access code you used in creating the account
Now you are using your account but after some time due to certain reasons you have not logged in to the account and then when you want to log in you can’t remember your password.
Don’t worry, Kippa got you covered.
How to Reset Password
Recovering or Resetting your password requires the Email address or the phone you used while creating the account.
With the correct information, your password will successfully be reset.
Other Features Avalaible On Kippa
There are other cool kinds of stuff you can do with Kippa, fasten your seatbelt let’s find out together.
Instant Business Bank Account – Kippa Login
With this you can:
- Get an account in your business name
- Send and Receive payments from your customers
- Separate your business from personal finances
Bookkeeping – Kippa Login
Use this to:
- Record your daily sales and income
- Send free Receipts and Invoices
- Recover Dept 3× faster from debtors
- Manage your stock without counting
Get a POS terminal – Kippa Login
- Collect card payments offline using Kippapay™
- Make extra cash by becoming a Mobile Money Agent
- Get a POS terminal for FREE.
CAC Registration – Kippa Login
Use this to:
- Register your business with the name for N15,000
- 3 days premium processing time
- Get your Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Free Website For Your Business – Kippa Login
Using this you can:
- Create an E-commerce storefront in 15 seconds
- Manage orders easily via WhatsApp
- Receive instant payments for orders
Nigeria’s Kippa announcement of $8.4M funding for its financial management platform for merchants
Kippa, the financial management and payments platform for Nigerian small businesses, has announced that it has raised $8.4M in a new financing round.
The startup provides digital business and financial management solutions to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria.
It has garnered backing from international investors to develop products that will help SMEs grow their businesses.
Kippa App Mobile Download
Yes, it has an App, for Android, and App Store
Get the App on Google Play
Get the App on App Store
What Users Say About Kippa Mobile App
Oyinlola Fasina Says: “I routinely don’t review apps, but this is an exception. I am so proud of the work the team behind this App has done.”
Kippa is a finance management solution for micro-merchants in Africa.
They have started with a simple bookkeeping mobile app that replaces the physical record books for African small business owners.
Using Kippa for bookkeeping, African merchants are brought into the digital ecosystem.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cash Book Page?
When keeping a cash book for your business is very important because it helps your business keep track of purchases that can easily slip through the cracks.
How to record a New Sale?
- On the home screen, click Money In
- Then fill in the details of the Money In;
- Enter the item the customer purchased
- Enter the price of the item
- Select the quantity of the item the customer purchased.
- Select the date and time the item was purchased.
- Choose the mode of payment the customer used to pay for the item.
- After Which you Click Save
What is the Customer Page?
Building your customer’s contact list can help you run your business more effectively, providing insights into your most profitable customers.
How to View all your transactions?
- On the home screen, click See all your transactions
- On the next screen, you will see the amount for today’s entries of sales and expenses
- To backdate a transaction,
- Click the Today’s entries drop-down,
- Click on the timeline for the transactions you want to see.
Also Recommended: PayPal Kenya Login | How to link M-PESA to PayPal!