Job vacancies at Shoprite Enugu – apply for a job in any of the vacant positions in the Shoprite Enugu branch. Visit www.shoprite.com to process your application today. Learn more about these job vacancies and how to apply for them.
Shoprite is one of the biggest retail stores in Africa with branches in many African countries including Nigeria. In Nigeria, Shoprite has several branches in all significant cities in the country. One of its prominent branches is the store in Enugu state.
Shoprite Enugu is currently recruiting people with the interest of working for the company, to fill in for the vacant jobs available. In this article, we shall look at the job vacancies at Shoprite Enugu, the requirements for applying for any of these jobs, and how to apply for them.
Job vacancies at Shoprite Enugu
There are several job vacancies at Shoprite Enugu which are open for application. Some of these jobs require high educational qualifications than others.
Sequel to that, we will list these vacant positions in order descending order of priority. That is to say that the shop with the highest educational qualification comes first, while the least comes last.
The jobs that are available for application at Shoprite Enugu include:
- Branch manager
- Admin manager
- Trainee manager
- Business development manager
- Personnel officer
- Sales manager
- Inventory managers
- Branch accountants
- Stock administrator
- Marketing assistant
- Facility supervisors
- ICT managers
- Admin officers
- Data managers
- Sales representative
- Customer service representative
- Documents controller
- Fresh produce buyer
The slots for each vacancy are limited. All those interested in applying for any of the free jobs should apply now there is still time.
Job vacancies at Shoprite Enugu | application requirements
Shoprite is a 5-star multinational retail store with many branches within and outside Nigeria. This superstore is renowned for its quality products and top-notch customer service.
The management and staffing in Shoprite can be held responsible for their remarkable success so far. In order to maintain its integrity, Shoprite only recruits responsible and qualified workers.
Consequentially, applying for any of these vacant jobs at Shoprite Enugu requires the satisfaction of certain criteria. These criteria which qualify you to apply for any job in Shoprite Enugu are the application requirements.
The requirements for applying for a job in Shoprite Enugu include:
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria
- Sequel to that, all applicants must have a valid means of identification (National ID card, driver’s license, voters card, or international passport)
- Applicants for the job of cashier, janitor, driver, and cleaner must have a secondary school certificate (SSCE, GCE, or any other equivalent)
- Applicants for other jobs not mentioned above must a degree from an accredited university in any retail or business-related course
- Those applying for managerial positions must have at least four years of working experience as a manager
- All applicants must also have work experience in service or retail-related industry
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age and below 35 years of age at the time of application
- Accurate and responsible handling of transactions
- Computer literacy
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Courteous approach to complaints and customers.
Note: applicants must be willing to work on weekends and during holidays. This is because the store runs every time and every day. However, there are many benefits that workers get to make up for this inconvenience.
How to apply for a job at Shoprite Enugu
Finding trustworthy methods of applying for the Shoprite Nigeria job recruiting has proven to be difficult for many people. That will not be a problem again because the application link for these jobs is here.
Follow the steps below to apply for any job in Shoprite Enugu:
- Visit Shoprite’s official website;
- Fill out the application form and indicate the position you are applying for;
- Upload all necessary documents;
- Click submit to finalize your application.
Visit our website at www.strousam.com for more job updates. You can ask questions through the comment section. Share this article with your friends for awareness.