Do you ever feel underappreciated for your effort and dedication to work? Or that none of the wonderful things you do seem to be noticed by your colleagues?
A new program, though, is intended to change all of that. It is known as HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition, and it is an online platform that enables coworkers to recognize one another for a job well done.
Additionally, you can earn points that can be exchanged for benefits. So, if you’ve been seeking a means to be appreciated for your efforts, go no further than this! The HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition Program is covered in detail here.
What is HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
A job well done can be recognized by your colleagues using the online portal known as HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition.
It has the extra benefit of allowing you to exchange points for rewards, making it a fantastic way to express your gratitude for someone’s hard work.
Here are a few of the program’s fantastic features:
- You can access your online recognition account from a desktop computer, a laptop, and a mobile device.
- Online resources make it simple to give and receive prizes and appreciation.
- Throughout the year, there will be numerous opportunities to be recognized and accrue points.
- You can redeem your points for a variety of HCA benefits, such as gift cards, items, and experiences.
How do I sign up for HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
If this is your first time using the site, you ought to have gotten a registration email at your place of business. To set your password and provide answers to security questions, click the registration link in the email.
How Do I Login to the Site?
How Do I Give Recognition?
- After logging in, select the “Recognize” option. You can look up coworkers by name or department, and you can view recent awards.
- Click “Recognize” once you’ve located the colleague you want to recognize. After that, you can select the kind of acknowledgment you wish to make, write a customized message, and upload a photo or video.
- When you’re satisfied with your recognition, click “Submit,” and your colleague will be informed of your appreciation!
How do I accumulate and use points?
There are many ways to get points, and they include:
Exchanging your points for a variety of things, including experiences, gifts, and items. Access the recognition website to redeem your points.
Log in to the recognition website and select the “Rewards” page to redeem your points. Look over the incentives that are offered and choose one. Then you can put it in your cart and place your order.
How will a colleague find out about the program?
If you are a new worker, you will get an email with registration guidelines when you are qualified to take part. Please speak with your boss or an HR representative if you have any questions.
How do I check my HCA points?
Log into the recognition website (https://hcahealthcare.com/) and select the “My Points” page to view your HCA Healthcare (https://hcahealthcare.com/) points. This will display an overview of your points along with a history of how you’ve accrued and used them.
What happens if I have queries regarding how to use the program?
Please call customer service at (800) 337-8915 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding how to use the program. The hours of customer support are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
The HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition Project makes it simple to express your gratitude for the excellent work of your colleagues. Start recognizing now!