Ever imagined a world where you can just pay bills faster the making a cup of coffee, I mean why go out when you could do it in the comfort of your home, even while sipping coffee?
Well, this article will highlight how you can do that, we will focus on Fidelity Bank Online banking, and how you can create an account and log in.
But first, we’ll consider two main things:
- What is an Online Bank?
- What can Online Banking do for you?
What You Should Know About Online Bank
A bank that operates with the internet is known as an online bank. An online bank requires a computer or other devices, an internet connection, and a bank or debit card. To access the services, clients need to register for their bank’s online banking services. but to register, they will need to create a password.
Okay, we’ve known what an Online Bank is, Now: –
Benefits of Online Banking
- Buy Airtime
- Pay bills
- Purchase Airline Tickets
- Make payments easier and faster
- Make bulk payments to up to 1000 grantees at a Go! Ideal for Salary and Vendor payments
- Manage Transaction Limits
- Enjoy enhanced security by having multi-levels of transaction authorization.
- VULTe Login and Registration| Polaris Bank Digital Banking App
- Chipper Cash Login | Join Chipper Cash Now to Earn Big!
Now, Fidelity Online Bank, but before that here’s an overview of Fidelity bank:
How To Get Started With Fidelity Online Bank
You’ll first have to know how to Enroll, Log in and probably Recover your account, which takes us to the main part of this Article
Steps On How To Enroll On Fidelity Online Banking
From a computer, you can complete their easy enrollment form to start using Personal Online Banking. From a mobile device, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for Fidelity Bank NC/VA and download the Fidelity Bank mobile app. Then, click the Enroll now link to start your enrollment process.
How To Open Fidelity Bank Account Online
Here are steps you can follow to open an account and login into your Fidelity online Bank platform.
- Go to the Fidelity Bank Online Account Portal
- Tap Open a New Account
- Choose between Savings, Current, and Diaspora ( choose the option base on the account you can maintain).
- Toggle between Open With BVN/Open Without BVN
- Enter the OTP(if opening with BVN)
- Enter all the required details
- Upload your valid ID (voters’ card, international passport, driver’s license, or National Identity Card or Number NIN)
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button
How To Login To Fidelity Online Bank Account
Logging in to the Fidelity Online Banking platform is as easy as anything. And it just requires your username and password. or you can simply use the link to log in to your Fidelity Bank Login portal https://www.fidelitybank.ng/
How To Recover Your Password On The Fidelity Online Banking
To recover your account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Online Banking login page and enter your current User ID. Your User ID is case-sensitive. Click on the “Continue” button.
- You will see a text box to enter your password. If you do not know your password, click on the link below, “Forgot your password?”
- You will be prompted to receive a one-time security code to verify your identity. By clicking “Continue with Security Code,” you will receive a phone call to the phone number we have on file for you, or a text message to the mobile phone we have on file.
- They will ask you to select which phone number your wish to receive a phone call to, or if you have a mobile phone on file with us, you can opt to receive a text message.
- If you do not have access to a phone, you can also choose to answer a set of security questions to verify your identity instead. When prompted to “Continue with Security Code,” click on the link below to “answer verification questions.” You will then have to fill in your name and date of birth.
- Once you’ve confirmed your identity, either through a security code or by answering verification questions, you can then change your password. Keep in mind, that your password must be at least 8 characters long, include a letter, and a number, and be case sensitive. Be sure to read up on some Internet Security and Online Banking Checklist for some tips on setting up a “strong” password, and other guidelines to help keep your information safe!
Areas Where Fidelity Bank Specializes
Formerly known as Fidelity Asset Management, FSL’s business involves providing advisory services, issuing securities, raising capital, and undertaking portfolio investment management for clients. Fidelity believes that organizations and the societies in which they do business are in a symbiotic relationship.
If you have forgotten both your Online Banking User ID and password, contact us via:
- Telephone at 508-481-8300; 24/7 support is available
- Using the available contact options under Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions.
Who is the owner of Fidelity Bank in Nigeria?
The owner of Fidelity bank is Mustafa Chike-Obi
Which country owns Fidelity Bank?
Can I open an account online with Fidelity?
Fidelity Bank Login makes it easy to open a personal checking or savings account online. Choose the account that fits your needs from the bank that’s always Right By You.
Is Fidelity Bank a real bank?
Fidelity Bank is a Bank built on values. And since 1909, its mission has guided it to do what’s right for its customers, community, and its associates.