FAAN recruitment 2022 – apply now under the federal airport authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise which is currently ongoing.
The FAAN recruitment portal is open for application. People who are interested in working with the federal airport authority of Nigeria should hurry and participate in this recruitment. This article will also assist you to participate in this recruitment.
The federal airport authority of Nigeria is the agency in charge of managing airports in Nigeria. Also, it ensures that all resources necessary for the smooth running and operation of commercial airports in the country are available.
NERC Recruitment 2022 | nerc.gov.ng Application Portal
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Recruitment portal | Application form
Furthermore, this agency is in charge of stipulating appropriate standards for the transport of people as well as goods through aircraft. This and many more functions of the FAAN which include handling plane passengers and cargo are inevitable in transportation by air.
Moreover, the way we handle local and international transportation tells a lot about the country. Therefore, one can also insinuate that the federal airport authority of Nigeria contributes to the maintenance of the country’s international integrity.
However, the federal airport authority of Nigeria offers career opportunities which are open to all citizens of the country. Sequel to this, the agency is currently on a recruitment exercise, the FAAN 2022 recruitment.
This article contains the FAAN recruitment process. Also, this article contains the requirements for the FAAN 2022 recruitment and other miscellaneous information that might assist you in the long run.
FAAN Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Some prerequisites must be satisfied to take part in the FAAN recruitment 2022 campaign. These qualifications are crucial because not everyone can work for this organization.
Although everyone in Nigeria is entitled to apply, only those who meet these qualifications can be recruited into the FAAN. These qualifications that certify one eligible to participate in the FAAN recruitment exercise are the requirements for this recruitment.
Similarly, the requirements for the FAAN recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- First of all, all applicants must have a document to identify as Nigerians;
- Sequel to that, applicants will present a copy of any valid ID document ( ID document can be a national ID card, national identification number slip, or any other not specified here);
- Similarly, applicants will require a state certificate of origin and a local government certificate of origin for proper identification;
- Furthermore, applicants are to be above 20 years of age and below 40 years of age at the time of application;
- Also, applicants must have the minimum of an SSCE, GCE, or any other O’ level certificate for educational status;
- However, applicants who are university graduates must present a university degree (minimum of a diploma) together with an NYSC discharge certificate;
- Besides, applicants without the NYSC discharge can submit an exemption letter instead;
- More so, applicants must have fluent communication skills in English and their local language;
- Additionally, all applicants must have fluent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Also, candidates must know how to operate, store and retrieve data from a computer and other ICT gadgets; and
- Finally, a document from an approved medical facility attesting to the state of your mental and physical health.
At this juncture, aspirants with these requirements should proceed to the recruitment portal for proper application.
FAAN Recruitment 2022 – Application Portal
All aspirants who have the requirements for this FAAN recruitment 2022 are to proceed to the FAAN recruitment 2022 portal for application. The FAAN 2022 recruitment portal is easy to access. Also, the application into the FAAN through this recruitment is easy.
All that is needed is a mobile phone or a personal computer, a stable internet connection, an internet browser and softcopies of your documents.
To apply under the FAAN recruitment 2022, follow the steps below:
- Start by going to the FAAN recruitment website;
- Next, create an account with your current information (your official name, your date of birth, mobile and email addresses, etc.);
- Additionally, proceed to verify your identification documents to confirm your qualification;
- Next, you ask for the FAAN 2022 recruitment application form;
- Afterward, complete and submit the application form;
- When you are ready, check your email or cell phone, depending on how you registered, for a response from the recruitment board.
However, the FAAN recruitment is yet to begin and the recruitment portal is not yet open. therefore, we urge you to exercise patience and learn the processes involved before the inception of the recruitment.
Meanwhile, you can also check out other potential ongoing recruitments in Nigeria at the end of this article.
In conclusion, we urge you to revisit this article regularly for updates on the FAAN recruitment 2022. Sequel to this, we shall update this article once the FAAN recruitments 2022 commence.
Finally, visit our website at www.strousam.com for regular updates on ongoing recruitments in the country, job vacancies, and career advice.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment | NPA recruitment portal
NIS Recruitment | Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment Portal
Leave a Reply