EEDC recruitment – apply for a job under the Enugu electricity distribution company now! Visit the recruitment portal at www.enugudisco.com.ng to register and apply today. Learn all about the EEDC recruitment and its application today.
The Enugu electricity distribution company (EEDC) is currently recruiting new workers. The recruitment process is ongoing now. The first step in this recruitment is online registration. The second step is the screening exercise for those whose applications will be accepted. Finally, the interview comes last.
To participate in this recruitment, creating an account with the EEDC is paramount. Besides, you can only apply for a job through your account with the company. We will teach you how to create an account with the EEDC for this recruitment. Meanwhile, let us take a brief look at the EEDC.
EEDC which stands for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company is an electricity distribution company under the power holding company of Nigeria (PHCN). There are seven electricity distribution companies in Nigeria. However, EEDC is an elite in the south-eastern part of the country.
EEDC as the name implies is based in Enugu. It is the major electricity distribution company in charge of electricity in the states in the south-east. The company gets its energy mainly from the kanji hydropower station and many other thermal and hydropower stations across the country.
EEDC is tasked with the duties of marketing and distributing energy to end-users in the five states of the southeast geopolitical zone. These states which include Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, and Enugu, have a combined total of 18 business district offices. The offices are of course managed by people.
EEDC recruitment is for all Nigerians in the field of marketing and electronics. However, there are still positions for people whose qualifications do not fall into the categories above. Proceed with us to the recruitment requirements for a better understanding.
EEDC recruitment requirements
Applicants for the EEDC recruitment must possess a certain level of qualification. These qualifications are necessary for subsequent application at the recruitment portal.
Also, the recruitment of workers depends greatly on individual qualifications as regards the job in question. This implies that there are different qualifications for different jobs. However, we shall only be listing the general requirements for this recruitment. Sequel to that you can visit the EEDC website to learn more.
The general requirements for EEDC recruitment include:
- First and foremost, all applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or be of Nigerian descent;
- Consequentially, each candidate must present a legitimate form of identification. It could be an international passport, a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driver’s license, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 when applying for the job.
- Sequel to the rule above, you are to have a birth certificate or a declaration of age affidavit;
- State-issued identification document. You need to properly sign your certificate of origin;
- Applicants are to have a minimum of a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B.An (Ed), HND, B.ENG, B.TECH, OND, or NCE certificates; in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, marketing and any other similar field.
- All applicants must be fluent in the use of the English language; excellent speaking and writing skills;
- Ability to use and manage electronic devices; a certificate from a training institute will follow;
- You must possess a certificate stating that you are well both physically and mentally from a government medical authority;
- A minimum working experience in an IT company or a similar organization for more than a year;
These requirements differ with the job position at stake.
Jobs that do not require skills like cleaners, drivers, etc., require just an O’ level certificate. For skilled jobs, marketers are to have a university degree in marketing or mass communication. Whereas electricians will have degrees in related fields.
EEDC recruitment | how to apply
While searching for jobs, one thing is to locate a vacancy, another thing is to apply for it. Similarly, we have learnt that there are job vacancies in the EEDC, now let us learn how to apply for these jobs.
To apply for a job under the EEDC recruitment, follow the procedures here:
- Register an account with the EEDC;
- To create an account, visit the EEDC recruitment website;
- Click on ‘signup’ to create an account, or ‘login’ to proceed with an existing account;
- Following, the command issued above, click on ‘career opportunities in EEDC’;
- Select a job that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Complete the application for the job by filling all specified fields in the application form;
- Proceed to upload the soft copies of your certificates and other relevant documents;
- Click on submit when you are done with the form; and
- Finally, await a response via the email used during registration.
EEDC recruitment deadline
This recruitment exercise is going to last till next year (2023). However, the first phase of the recruitment which is the online application will end on July 10, 2022.
Consequentially, the deadline for the online application is fast approaching. Those who have an interest in this opportunity should proceed to the EEDC recruitment website and apply now.
In addition, we will continue to update you on the EEDC recruitment till the very end. In order to follow up, keep visiting this post for updates.
In conclusion, visit our website at www.strousam.com for similar updates. In addition, questions on the EEDC recruitment can come in. we shall attend to your question through the comment section.
Finally, share this post with as many people as possible for awareness. Remember what brought you to this article, a stitch in time saves nine.