The Cambridge Trust has announced its offering of the Cambridge International Scholarships, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and several other awards. Chiefly, the Cambridge Trust Scholarships Awards 2024 exists to ensure that excellent students irrespective of nationality receive funding for their education.
For this purpose, the various scholarships include the Cambridge International Scholarships for those students who are to pay university fees at the international rate. On the other hand, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards serves UK and Irish nationals who are to pay fees at the domestic rate. Also, other scholarships offered by the trusts are the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship.
Cambridge Trusts Scholarships 2024 Details
Scholarship Sponsor: The Cambridge Trust
Institution of study: University of Cambridge
Scholarship Worth: See the benefits section further in the article.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: All Nationalities (Excluding UK)
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria to receive the Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024:
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to receive consideration for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at undergraduate, masters and research postgraduate levels.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time study program at the University of Cambridge as part-time applicants will not be considered.
- Applicants for the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship must apply for the postgraduate funding deadline for their chosen course of study. In addition, they must receive an offer of conditional admission to the University of Cambridge.
- All students applying for admission must receive admission into the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive a full-cost award covering tuition fees and maintenance.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars receive an award valued at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost awards covering tuition fees and maintenance.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for all the scholarships are to apply for admission into a full-time study program at the University of Cambridge. Furthermore, applicants for postgraduate scholarship are to complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing their wish to be considered for funding.
Above all, applicants intending to pursue a course of undergraduate study at the University of Cambridge should complete and submit a UCAS application by the deadline of 15 October 2023.
Finally, to learn more about the Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024, visit the Cambridge Trust Scholarships. website here.