Anhui Government Scholarships Program for International Students is established to attract more international students.
For them to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions.
To improve international student education quality, and strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students is designed to attract the attention of international students who are interested to pursue degrees.
Like bachelor’s master’s, and research or doctoral studies in China, the scholarship helps in building bilateral relations.
And mutual understanding between people of Anhui higher education institutions and people of the international arena.
And improve international education and expand the international influence of Anhui education, the program is funded by institutions of higher learning in Anhui Province.
However, Except those that have been sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students’ Eligibility
Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions.
To improve international student education quality, and strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between the Anhui people.
And people from the rest of the world, and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
This program sponsors international students who apply to study undergraduate or postgraduate programs in institutions of higher learning in Anhui Province.
Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas and should be friendly to China
In order to promote the development of higher education for International students in Chinese provinces and cities.
Meanwhile, to further improve talent cultivation, scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange.
Many provinces and cities have established a variety of scholarship programs to attract more outstanding international students to come to study in China.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China, 2023 is offered for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degrees in the field of Any course offered by the chosen university.
However, The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Anhui Government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 50,000 yuan/year.
Courses offered in Anhui Government Scholarships
Anhui government of China will offer scholarships to pursue bachelor’s, and masters.
And doctoral degree courses are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Value of award of Anhui Government Scholarships
The candidates who are selected for bachelor’s degrees will receive an award of 20,000 Yuan/per year.
The applicants who are selected for a Master’s degree will receive an amount of 30,000 yuan/per year.
And the applicants selected for a Doctoral degree will receive an amount of 50,000 yuan/per year.
- Firstly, Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas and should be friendly to China.
- Secondly, Applicants should have documents such as an HSK certificate to prove that they have the required level of proficiency in Chinese.
- (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants’ study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors who are under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors who are under the age of 45.
- Then, Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules, and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
- Scholarship quota is allocated by the Department of Education to institutions of higher learning in Anhui recruiting international students at the end of November.
- Colleges and Universities in Anhui recruit eligible international students or organize eligible international students at school to apply for the scholarship according to specified quotas.
Pre-admission lists should be submitted to the provincial department of education before Mid-June.
- Firstly, The Provincial Department of Education shall organize experts to conduct the assessment and send the result to each college or university at the end of June.
- Secondly, The Provincial Department of Education shall allot funds to each college or university according to the actual number of international students winning the scholarship in September.
The scholarship shall be given to students by the school.
- If the holder of the scholarship breaks rules, laws, or regulations, the school shall report the infringement to the Provincial Department of Education to stop offering scholarships to that student.
- The school should make a comprehensive assessment of holders of the scholarship to determine whether they are qualified to gain the scholarship in the next year.
The result should be submitted to the Provincial Department of Education before the end of May in written form.
What to Keep in Mind about Anhui Government Scholarships
Documents such as an HSK certificate must be possessed by the candidates to prove they have proficiency in Chinese at the required level unless their study is instructed in English.
Undergraduate applicants are required to possess a senior high school diploma and be under 28 years of age.
Doctoral degree applicants must have received their Master’s degree and be aged less than 45 years.
However, All the Chinese rules and laws, and regulations of the School must be obeyed by the candidates applying for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
Value of Scholarship:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
International students irrespective of any nationality with all requirements are eligible to apply for
Documents to be submitted:
- Firstly, the Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
- Secondly, a Copy of the Passport
- Thirdly, Notarized the highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters
Application Procedure To Apply For Anhui Government Scholarships 2023
The applicants should upload the documents along with the filled application form through the electronically generated application form.
However, The Provincial Department of Education will send all the allocated funds and a list of selected candidates to each college or university according to the actual number of international students winning the scholarship.
And The scholarships are given and issued to the students through the school he/she is attending.